If you are a member of the press and need to contact Digital Life Sciences, please get in touch with Melissa Nurcombe on 0121 663 0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Service Journal : Building future NHS organisations starts with citizens
3 December, 2014
- The Guardian: GP ‘super practice’ pioneers digital healthcare
19 November, 2014
- GP Online: Where do GPs fit into NHS England's plans?
7 November, 2014
- The Guardian: Could community services be the Lidl of the NHS?
3 September, 2014
- The press and journal: Patients to get internet hospital consultations
12 June, 2014
- Birmingham Smart City: Delivering Healthcare Digitally
10 May, 2014
- Birmingham Science City: Digital Life Sciences scoops an award double
22 January, 2014
- The Guardian: Digital excellence winner: Birmingham Children's hospital
13 November, 2013
- PR Week: Public sector: Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Trust
23 October, 2013
- Health Service Journal: Birmingham Children's Hospital hails feedback app
8 October, 2013